PERSONAL REBOOT :
reset, renew & reignite
This has been a challenging and stressful time for many of us – an election that illuminated the divisions in our country, a rapidly evolving business environment, and the personal challenges of having a successful career AND a fulfilling, meaningful life. We hear again and again from our clients that one of their biggest challenges is finding the time and space to get off the hamster wheel, step back, take stock, get perspective, and update priorities and practices – to do a PERSONAL REBOOT -- and then EITHER get back in the game from a renewed and centered place, OR re-orient yourself to change the game.
PERSONAL REBOOT: Based on your current challenges we custom design a one day, high-impact, individual retreat at Pegasus Ranch on South Whidbey. This could include 1:1 coaching, leadership practices, somatic bodywork, coaching with horses, and other possibilities. We design your custom reboot based on your individual needs and learning style. You will leave the day with updated priorities, leadership practices, declaration and an implementation plan. This can be a full day retreat or two half days with an overnight stay in the Wren House (our tiny house in the forest at Pegasus Ranch).
Contact us for pricing and details.
Through this retreat you will:
- Slow down, rest, renew and recharge.
- Refresh your leadership declaration and reinvigorate your signature leadership presence.
- Re-center on what is meaningful and fulfilling and update your personal and professional priorities.
- Reignite your passion for your work and re-connect to your bigger life purpose.
- Upgrade your leadership practices and your plan to create your ideal life and work.